Terms and Conditions (條款與細則)
1. By signing this subscription form, the Advertiser has signified its acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as set out on www.goHome.com.hk (the “Website”) operated by GoHome HK Co Ltd (the “Company”).
簽署本文件，廣告客戶即接受本公司 於www.goHome.com.hk (網站)訂出的使用條款及細則。
2. Once subscription is confirmed by the Company no matter if the advertising spaces are used or not, the Advertiser remains liable to pay, and no refund or cancellation shall be allowed.
3. The Plan is for own use for the Advertiser or the companies that have been registered in this form when the form is confirmed. Reselling or transfer for any services provided by the Company is prohibited except with prior written consent of the Company.
4. All advertising materials received from advertisers including design and content are subject to the final approval of the Company. The Company reserves the right to amend or reject any inappropriate promotion materials at its discretion.
5. Advertising spaces are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. The Company has absolute discretion in the allocation of and the location and size of advertising spaces and the basis of offering without prior notice. In case of dispute, the Company reserves the right to make final decision.
6. The Company reserves the right to remove the Advertiser’s advertising content including but not limited to banners and listings if you fail to make any payment on the due date or are found to have used the advertising space in an inappropriate manner. In such circumstance, the Company has its absolute discretion to resell the advertising space to other users without prior notice or approval from the relevant advertiser.
7. Login information, invoice and receipt will be mailed/E-mail to your stated mailing/E-mail addresses as the above. Advertisers are held responsible to provide with the Company the correct contacts and to timely notify the Company if there are any changes.
登入資料、發票及收據將以郵寄/ 電郵形式發送到你以上指定的郵遞/ 電郵地址。客戶有責任提供適當的聯絡及適時的通知本公司任何更改。
8. Any activities or technology that increases bandwidth use or abuse are strictly prohibited. If found, the Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account without any notice or compensation or refund from the Company. The Company reserves the right to request compensation of any loss resulting from the activities or technology incurred by the advertisers.
9. You are required to input information directly and manually through the interface provided by the Company. If you without the written authorization from the Company intrude the Company’s computer system or input information into the Company’s computer system without the Company’s authorization, the Company shall have the rights to sue you for all losses (including loss of business, legal fees) arising from the unauthorized intrusion of the Company’s computer system.
12. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website. The Company is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information provided by you, and will not be responsible for any reliance or decisions made based on the information available in our Website (including the “Discussion” Forum” section).
13. The Company shall have the right to terminate any services and remove, modify or suspend any advertisements posted on the Website without any notice and compensation or recourse in the event if the Advertiser is in breach of any provisions of the terms as stipulated herein. The Company reserves the right to request the advertisers to pay the amount unpaid as well as the amount due for the remaining service of the contract.
14. If you fail to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to:
(a) Cancel the Agreement and suspend the Service;
(b) Charge you an interest (both before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid at the rate of 3% per month (on a compounded basis) until payment in full is made (a part of the month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest);
(c) Charge you all legal costs and disbursements incurred in pursuing non payment together with any bank charges and administration costs.
乙、 以每月 3% 之複利率收取有關欠款之利息(無論是在法庭判決前期或後期) ，直至全部費用已繳付為止，未夠一個月亦以一個月計算；
15. By posting content on the Website, You unconditionally grants the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free right to exercise the copyright, publicity and database rights (but no other rights) he/she/it has in the content in order that the Company can host, display, promote, copy, download, forward, distribute, reproduce, sell and re-use the content in any form and in any third party websites.
16. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Hong Kong or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and listing information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
17. Booking is confirmed upon full payment. 廣告位置將於全數支付廣告費用後方被確認。
18. The offer will be valid for 7 days from the “Agreement Issue Date”. 本合約有效期為合約發出日期的7 日之內。
19. For the subscription of “Star Agent” product:
(a) The agreement is binding for a period of 12 months from the “Effective Period” specified overleaf. 本合約之有效約束期為“使用日期”內所列明日期起的12個月。
(b) All payment and/or deposit received by GoHome.com.hk are non-refundable. 所有已收取的費用及/或訂金，一律不會退還